Suze H

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday 27 April 2014

Jewellery making



I've had a bit of a surge on jewellery projects recently and have managed to complete a few projects that have been hanging around for a while.



The red necklaces was a little kit giving to me about a year ago.  It's a very simple idea.  You wire wrap 5 beads into the oval shapes, attach them all with jump rings and attach a chain.

I loved how complicated this looked, but how amazingly simple this was to make.  I simply put a small (25mm) ball end pin through each coloured chip bead, rolled the pin downwards to make a spiral/ coil, threaded them all onto some necklace memory wire, added a chain and finito!
This photo is on its side, but you get the idea.  I may make some of these for the shop as the store owner was impressed with the simplicity and thinks they will sell.

This cute bracelet is an idea from The Beaderie and you can even buy a complete kit from there online and make one of your own.








The green bracelet was from another kit I was given a couple of years ago.  It's not really my thing, so it will probably end up as a gift.



No comments:

Post a Comment