Suze H

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 10 November 2011

All the world's a stage

Well, I've finally got around to setting up my own blog after being inspired by many of the craftsters that I follow!  Although my first post isn't about crafting, it's about acting.

I'm helping with a production of "Woman In Mind", a fantastic play by Alan Ayckbourn, performed by the local drama group. The actors are all absolutely amazing and those working backstage do a marvellous job to help make the production run smoothly.

If you live in the Cambridgeshire area and fancy coming to see this, you can find further details on their website: 
http://www.wcponline.org.uk/


There will also be a panto in January of Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves, which will be incredibly funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment