Suze H

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Cooking and decs

The weather has really turned in the last couple of weeks, so I'm having to eat lots of nice comfort food to keep warm.....that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! 

Thanks to a mild November, HP's vegetable garden was still producing, so the fridge has been crammed full of fresh veg that we can't get through quickly enough.  There are so many tomatoes that we'll probably freeze a big batch and make some chutney in the new year.

I made a lovely stir-fry the other night with a lot of the ingredients....
I also made a big batch of my favourite cupcakes for the girls at work and for my beloved and his colleagues....
These cupcakes are chocolate with a brandy buttercream topping and then sprinkled with choccy.  Well, it is the time to indulge!  They went down very well with everyone.

We also finally got around to putting up the Xmas decorations in our new home and it looks very special and Christmassy!

Nearly all the Christmas presents have been bought and all the cards have been written and sent.  Time for a glass of mulled wine, me thinks.......

1 comment: