Suze H

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 5 December 2011

Christmas prep

Well, I thought I was getting quite organised with Christmas.  I made a list of what I want to get for people about 6 weeks ago, but then suddenly realised that I haven't bought anything yet!  Still, I managed to rectify that a bit this weekend and I think I'm nearly there.

I got round to making some jewellery items for pressies.  I love making crochet and knitted jewellery so I made these for my Mum at the weekend.  Firstly, a silver necklace with green crystals:


and a multi-coloured crochet necklace with a matching knitted bracelet:


I'm really pleased with how they turned out, so I hope Mum will like them.

I've also made a few beaded rings for friends which I think are so cute - they 're so easy to make too, so I can make lots very quickly!


Me and HP put up our Christmas decs at the weekend.  This is the first house we have owned and we only bought it in March, so this Christmas is very special to us.  I'll try to get some pics of the all the lovely lights in the lounge to post later this week.

Hope you're all getting prepared for the big day - less than 3 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment