Suze H

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 19 December 2011

Finished project

Well, I have finally finished by baby set and not before time!  I'm seeing the expecting parents tonight, so I just made the deadline.

The set ended up consisting of a cardigan, a hat, booties and scratch mitts:



I have a confession and that is that I'm a relatively new knitter - probably only started about 2 years ago.  My Mum did try teaching me when I was young, but I found it too fiddly and got impatient too quickly to be any good.  The same goes for many of my crafts actually - never had the interest or patience as a child and am now learning and finding that the second time around, I'm loving all these crafty hobbies.  So this is the first hat I have ever made and the first baby cardigan.

I hope my projects will get more daring over the next year.




No comments:

Post a Comment