Suze H

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Panto season is over :(


The panto finished on Saturday 21 January and we all think it went rather well.  A great time was had by all, audience and cast alike and things were rounded off nicely with an after show party.



More pictures can be found on the Waterbeach Community Players website:
http://www.wcponline.org.uk/index.htm

If you came to see the panto, we hope you enjoyed it and if you didn't, there's always next year!

The only downside is that I haven't had much time for any of my other creative outlets, so I'm trying to frantically get some knitting done.  I have so many projects that are not quite finished, so I'm trying to force myself to complete projects before starting anything new.  I'll let you know how that one pans out.........










No comments:

Post a Comment