Suze H

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 7 January 2013

How long.....?!

How long does it take to sew together a jumper?  Well, considerably longer than I expected!  But it's done and I'm wearing it now.

 As a reminder, this is the front of the jumper - knitted in King Cole Galaxy Chunky (Jupiter).


Pics of the finished article to follow shortly.  I'm really pleased with the result and am going to make one in cream, more suitable spring colour, me thinks!

I know my friend, Smo, will be keen to see it as I was still frantically knitting away when I met her for dinner on Thursday.  It was great to catch up as I hadn't seen her for months.




I even got belatedly birthday and Christmas pressies - a craft book, some cupcake cases.....

Must get these filled!

.....a Christmas stamp 

Have to wait a year to use this!

















....and a sparkly calendar for my craft room.  She knows me so well!

I've now got to get back to knitting my other King Cole project - a cardigan in DK Riot, which is taking an age to knit!  Think that's why I switched to chunky yarn for a while - to give me a sense of accomplishment!  But I am determined to finish it this year! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment