Suze H

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Winter woolies

I finally got round to getting some pics of finished winter knits.  I love my King Cole Galaxy Chunky jumper (although certainly not loving my hair in this photo - refer back to last post of 'Bad Hair Day' poster!!!)  I've bought the yarn to make this jumper in cream too.
Phew - the ironing basket (on the right of this pic) is empty!










I also finished this Riot scarf ages ago and forgot to take any pics.  The colours are fab and really cheer me up on a cold wintery day.  The pattern had tassels and I did think about adding them.  I sometimes feel the scarf does need something else, but to be honest, I'm not a tassels kind of girl.  I wear scarves a lot around the house or at work and tassels just end up in your cup of tea!

Why do I always look startled or stoned in photos?!

No comments:

Post a Comment