Suze H

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 16 August 2013

Beaded flower bracelet

My jewellery class yesterday was brilliant.  The classes are always so popular and there are only ever 4 people to a class, so Sally, the teacher, can help everyone.  I think I've mentioned where I do my classes in previous posts, but they are at The Beaderie.  They now have an online store so you can buy beads and other stuff from them even if you don't live in Cambridgeshire.

This class was how to make a woven beaded flower bracelet.  I loved the class.  It was fun and we had a lovely group of people.  The pattern was quite simple when you got the hang of it and I found it much easier to make than the woven chevron bracelet as it was easier to get a good tight tension on this one and easier to finish off the ends.  I will definitely make more of these.




The other bracelet I'm wearing is a leather beaded wrap bracelet.  There are loads of tutorials for making these on Pinterest and YouTube.

I will try to do a tutorial for this flower bracelet soon.  Yes, I know I said that about my cord necklace and believe me, I am working on that, but I'm just rubbish at doing tutorials.  I will try to finish that one and get it posted soon!

Roll on the weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment